Meet me in
SEPTEMBER 26 - OCTOBER 1Equinox Explore Morocco is a trip that pushes every limit—with a million unexpected luxuries along the way. Your 6 days in Morocco will culminate at the summit of Toubkal, the highest mountain in the Arab world.
Equinox Explore Morocco
- September 26:Meet
- The group met in central Marrakech and traveled to the Ourika Valley for a 4-mile warm-up hike that wrapped at the stunning Kasbah Bab Ourika. The afternoon was devoted to regeneration and hammam services before a garden fresh family style dinner. Later, our Tier X coach led a conversation on the science of sleep.
- September 27:Prepare
- The morning featured a meditation session and mobility workshop to prepare the body, followed by a vegetarian lunch and visit with a local Berber family. The afternoon was dedicated to rest and relaxation with 1:1 Tier X sessions available on topics ranging from jet lag recovery and nutrition to travel advice. We concluded the night with dinner under the stars.
- September 28:Acclimate
- A hearty pre-hike breakfast was served before the departure for Toubkal. Arriving in the area experienced Berber mountain guides led us along mule tracks and winding trails to a rustic mountain refuge. The afternoon was dedicated to acclimatization as we prepared for the following day’s epic summit.
- September 29:Ascend
- This morning the group rose before dawn for the challenging 4-hour trek to the peak. The rocky trail pushed our every limit. Arriving at Toubkal’s summit (altitude 13,671 ft.) we took in the views and reveled in a deep sense of accomplishment. After a pause to replenish at the mountain refuge, we continued down to vans that whisked us to Marrakech’s spectacular El Fenn.
- September 30:Recover
- Our final day in Morocco focused on recovery with the option for members to sleep in or rise early for an ultra-exclusive restorative yoga session in our favorite secret garden. In the afternoon, guests enjoyed the city their way, visiting the historic medina or enjoying restorative massages at El Fenn. That evening, spiced libations and hors d’oeuvres were served on the El Fenn rooftop in celebration of this epic journey.
- October 1:Depart
- The group departed El Fenn at leisure.